PART TIME SEWING CLASSES – At our School or Online
17 2nd Avenue
Tel: 011 482 6542
Cell: 082 5687408
Sew and grow offers part-time sewing courses teaching you how to use a sewing machine and create garments from scratch. At the end of every course you will be able to create clothes that you can actually wear! The courses start at the beginner level and no experience is required to join. Adult beginner courses 1-2 entail creating a variety of items that teaches you the fundamentals of sewing. Once you learn the basics of sewing, you can take additional courses that allow you to sew specific items or bring your own pattern and make the garment of your dreams!
There is a range of times to choose from and you can start at any time in the year. Classes consist of small groups and all sewing machines are provided.
- Learn basic sewing skills that will allow you to sew and alter your own clothes
- No experience necessary
- Attend our Sewing School in Melville Johannesburg, or take our online course.
- Attend from 1-3 hours a week
- Courses for Kids and Adults
- Kids holiday activity classes
- Ages 8-80