Course 4 Cosy Hoodie and Sweatshirt
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN||WHAT YOU WILL MAKE|
|• Learn how to work with knit fabrics
• Learn how to attach sleeves to stretch fabrics
• Learn how to insert and match open zips with facings
• Learn how to do hems and decorative stitches with a Top Coverstitch machine
• Learn how to line hoods
• Learn how to sew and align inside pockets and patch pockets on knit fabrics
• Learn to neaten zip openings with contrast facings
|• A Zipped Hoodie
• A Sweatshirt/Pull over Hoodie
|COST AND DURATION||WE PROVIDE|
Discounted price excluding kit, fabrics and zips
The cost of course is inclusive of enrollment, Hoodie patterns in all sizes, instruction books, vytrace, thread, elastics, ring binders, plastic sleeves, labels and much more.
Duration of each course: 15 hours.
1 class = 1 hour.
All work individually done. Learners can start at any time.
|• Individual attention so that you can learn at your own pace while being part of a group
• Easy to follow patterns and instructions in full colour instruction guides
• Patterns in all sizes
• Brand new sewing machines, top cover stitch machine and overlockers to use in class. It is however of utmost importance for a student to have a sewing machine at her disposal in order to practice at home
• Spacious cutting tables
• Vytrace for tracing patterns
• A comfortable and exciting atmosphere to learn in
• Safe parking with a parking attendant in place
• Refreshments are provided